OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Everything you'll need to know about our terms of business.
Website Terms and Conditions.
This site is owned and operated by The Bank House Bar & Restaurant Ltd Registered in England and Wales Registered Company No: 10348087. Registered Office: Bank House, Main Road, Hathersage, Hope Valley, S32 1BB- VAT No: 272403817
The term ‘The Bank House Bar & Restaurant Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bank House, Main road, Hathersage, Hope Valley, S32 1BB. Our company registration number is 10348087. Registered Office: Bank House, Main Road, Hathersage, Hope Valley, S32 1BB - VAT No: 192 3622 07. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to your Bank House rewards card and govern the relationship between The Bank House Bar & Restaurant Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’) and you. Use of your Bank House rewards card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully; if you have any queries about your card or these terms and conditions, contact us: 01433 449060 or email@example.com
Obtaining your Bank House rewards card
You can obtain a Bank House rewards card free of charge at the bar, once you have signed up online and have received confirmation that your card is ready. Confirmation and ID may be required to obtain your card.
Using your Bank House rewards card
Your Bank House rewards card is not a credit card, charge card or debit card. The card can be used with a maximum of 8 people dining. The Bank House rewards card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, set menu, meal deal, voucher, voucher code or privilege card, whether issued by us or by any third party. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. Please view specific reward for full terms on each loyalty reward.
Expiry and cancellation
Your Bank House rewards card does not have an expiry date. However, we have the right to amend or remove the card from the business at any time. You have the right to cancel your membership of the Bank House rewards card at any time, by returning it to customer services. If you wish to cancel your card, you must contact customer services: 01433 449060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering your Bank House rewards card
Register for your card at www.bankhousehathersage/loyalty or speak to a team member who will register the card for you. Your card is assigned to you and we can update you on Bank House rewards, card-holders’ offers and exclusive information about Bank House rewards.
10% OFF FOOD
Show your registered loyalty card to a team member when ordering to redeem. Your party of up to 8 people will receive 10% off the food bill when ordering any food from the main menu Monday – Friday.